Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPS rates

Options
  • 16-04-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I have been wanting the dboys scar L for a while but noticed its FPS rate is 380. most sites around dublin restrict the fps rate to about 330. im gettin the gun from a dublin shop: Eirsoft.ie. should i worry?, do you think they will let me away with it? or is there anyway to reduce the rate?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

*facepalm* Before it hits Irish shores, its under 328fps. 330fps is illegal.
    Irish law restricts fps to 328fps, not the sites.
    Eirsoft will have the AEG under the limit before they sell it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

most sites around dublin restrict the fps rate to about 330

i do hope that is a miss type as all sites in ireland should be testing and only allowing use of airsoft devices firing under a joule ( 328fps with .2g bb) considering this is the law and all

Edit: left beat me to it, too slow submitting reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

Puding wrote: »
    i do hope that is a miss type as all sites in ireland should be testing and only allowing use of airsoft devices firing under a joule ( 328fps with .2g bb) considering this is the law and all

Edit: left beat me to it, too slow submitting reply :)

lol sorry i rounded it off thanks for the reply both of you
    also sorry i should have posted in the questions section but whatever im new

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

There's your answer Duffer, both the guys above are correct

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement