Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

limerick racecourse this weekend?

• 16-04-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

anybody know anything about an attempt at the guiness book of records regarding the largest gathering of campervan at one location?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

garminguy wrote: »
    anybody know anything about an attempt at the guiness book of records regarding the largest gathering of campervan at one location?

Yeah its advertised on gumtree, silly time of year really, most campers I know are having work done at this time of year to get ready for the summer.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/46/54371346.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 georgeawe

Just back from this charity event. It was a good weekend, shame they didn't break the Guinness World Record as I'm told there were less than 200 there. It was good to see the IMCC there and also the newly formed Phoenix Motorhome Club Ireland. The Phoenix had 24 motorhomes there and even managed to win 8 prizes in the grand draw. Well done to them all for supporting charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ayeaye

I thought the Munster Motorhome Club were meant to be supporting this charity weekend. It even appeared in the rally programme we got last week, even though this was very late coming out. It was their choice to hold rallies in Munster for this year so what is really happening there?

Advertisement