Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get rid of that smokers cough!!!!!!

Options
  • 16-04-2010 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have smoked for nearly ten years myself and recently gave them up but was still stuck with an awfull cough.So my sister was telling me she was bringing her daughter(who has asmtha) to the Salt Cave,its a respitory clinic in Maynooth,it treats people who have any kind respitaory problems,anything got to do with your lungs or sinus' in other words.so i went and had 10 sessions there and my cough is completely gone!!!!couldnt believe it.they have this room that they pump salt particales into and you just sit in and breath,the salt gets into your lungs and breaks up any flem,mucus or tar that is trapped in your lungs and you clear it all out!its extremely relaxing aswell,you wouldnt even know you were getting a treatment done.would highly reccomend it to anyone who is suffering from the dreaded smokers cough,and whats more they even offer you your 1st session for free.the link to there site is below

http://saltcave.ie/

Comments

thanks all very interesting and also interesting that this is your very first post which reads like an attempt to get a free ad for this place...

Moderator?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

ten sessions :eek:

i'd imagine any cough would have resolved itself in the time it takes to get ten sessions!

Advertisement