Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a lawnmower in KK

Options
  • 16-04-2010 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

I need help - grass is getting longer......

Where do you buy lawnmowers from in KK ?

I am looking for a walk behind AND a ride-on and I have a fist full of cash but I dont want to be ripped off.

My only options appear to be

Woodies (very overpriced)
    Doyles (not a great selection)

Anywhere I am missing in KK ?

Anywhere better in surrounds (Carlow, Tipp etc ?)

Anyone bought lawnmower from internet ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

:otry millers forest and garden in hebron ind est

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

there's a lawnmower shop in maudlin street and Husqvarna in hebron also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I haven' t bought a lawnmower off the internet but here's a link to donedeal that has all the kilkenny based ads so you could at least have a look, you might even get to test drive.
    http://www.donedeal.ie/find/all/all/Kilkenny/lawnmower

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Ours comes from Miller there in Hebron. Are Connicks anywhere now?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 unomad

try tennyson mowers in piltown tom or dave will help you out ,you can google tennyson mowers they have web site too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

There is a shop in Littleton , in Tipperary, near thurles, that deliver to KK free, and have excellent service.

They also collect my ride on in kk and service in littleton and send it back.. Very good price on Quality Castle Ride on..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Kellys of Borris have a good selection of both types.

http://www.kob.ie/garden-machinery-list2.php?category=Tractors and Riders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭nhg

Comfords in Ballycallan sell the John Deere lawnmowers, we bought ours in tennysons in piltown, my parents bought their honda in Sylvia Morrisseys in carrick on Suir. I think that here is another place just up the road from Millers Forrest and Garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

nhg wrote: »
    I think that here is another place just up the road from Millers Forrest and Garden.

yeah, about 100m further up on the right hand side. They're Jonsered, Stihl/Viking, Simplicity and Snapper dealers.

Advertisement