Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OOH Contact for Churchfields? Alarm going off non-stop

Options
  • 16-04-2010 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

There's an alarm going off in Churchfields clinic RIGHT next to my study room and it's wrecking my head. Of course, everyone in the clinic finished at 6pm.

On the off-chance, does anyone know of any out of hours contact for them, I can't be listening to that all night/weekend - I've exams to be studying for!
    If I ring the gardai, what's the chances they'll actually be able to do anything/bother their hole coming out?

The sound is too piercing to block out either, I can hear it in most of the flat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Clinic as in medical centre? Why don't you just ring them, and find out which is their after hours service, and the AH service must know how to contact the clinic staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 depot

contact westdoc, they may be able to help with contacting one of the GP's that work there

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't most alarm have the response crew printed on them?
    "This property is guarded by ABC Security" or similar?
    Just guessing here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

Thankfully the alarm stopped eventually and hasn't been off since. I didn't think Westdoc would be able to contact Churchfields gps specifically, I though it was just a service for whatever GPs were avail out of hours?

The alarm was inside the building and shutters closed so no idea what company it was for to call them either.
    Hopefully it won't go off again and I can study in peace.

Advertisement