Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Buzz widget for Android (HTC Desire)

Options
  • 16-04-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey folks, any idea where can I find this widget? Doesn't show up when I search the marketplace... is this another one of those apps we're not allowed use in Ireland yet?

I can't seem to upload pics to buzz using the web app.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭djgaillimh

Thanks for all the replies, there's so many I only had time to skim over them. :)

Anyway, for anybody else who is having the same problem, apparently this is an issue with google not recognising the phone and preventing you from downloading certain protected apps (Buzz, Earth, etc). That's what the folks on the android forums are saying.

In the meantime, anybody looking to find the Buzz widget for their HTC Desire can find it here:

http://finetang.googlecode.com/files/Google%20Buzz.apk

(direct link, you can download it with your phone)

I downloaded it this afternoon and it works perfectly.

Advertisement