Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male hedgehog Wanted

Options
  • 16-04-2010 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

i recently got a mature female from wicklow, and the driving was crazy

I Live in cork, willing to pay €150 for one
    Must be in Munster area

For all those out there, yes there African pygmy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just a note we don't buy/sell animals on boards.ie - however if you can help the OP out I'm sure they'll appreciate a pm, or you can nudge them in the right direction to where they might find one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

yugimon121 wrote: »
    i recently got a mature female from wicklow, and the driving was crazy

I Live in cork, willing to pay €150 for one
    Must be in Munster area

For all those out there, yes there African pygmy.

Wow, sounds like you have loads of unusual animals! Just wondering what kinds of animals you have, just out of interest? I've heard you talking about lizards and stuff before. It sounds very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭yugimon121

morganafay wrote: »
    Wow, sounds like you have loads of unusual animals! Just wondering what kinds of animals you have, just out of interest? I've heard you talking about lizards and stuff before. It sounds very interesting.

i own a crested gecko, 3 african clawed frogs, 4 bearded dragons, a hermans tortoise, a map turtle, 2 dogs (1 is a stray) 6 cats (adopted) chickens and
    soon i'll be getting wallabies.

a lot i know, but i'll never have enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

yugimon121 wrote: »
    i own a crested gecko, 3 african clawed frogs, 4 bearded dragons, a hermans tortoise, a map turtle, 2 dogs (1 is a stray) 6 cats (adopted) chickens and
    soon i'll be getting wallabies.

a lot i know, but i'll never have enough

That sounds so cool. :D I have 20 pets myself right now but none of them exotic, so I don't think it's too much!

Advertisement