Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

graphics failure?

• 16-04-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

hi all.
    my xbox took an odd turn the other night when the graphics seem to have gone off. not completely but it seems to have been rounded & the colours seem to be flickering. no red lights. i was wondering if anyone has experienced this already? is it the hardware or a connection lead problem? from what i understand if there was a problem with the connection lead i should be getting the ring of red [aka all 4 quadrants lighting up]
    thanks for any info regarding this problem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I got it on one of my 360's a while back the gpu needs a reflow i refowed mine and is working fine now it has noting to do with the lead.

Hope this help's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

think i'll have to check in college to see who's up on this as meself would probably make a pigs ear of it.

Advertisement