Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

compressor location

• 16-04-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

hi i was wondering does anyone know or have a compressor for air fills around waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

check:

http://www.divewaterford.com

they should know where you can get a fill

Seadeuce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

you would think that but they dont like replying to several e mails it sounds like if your not a member they dont help out.thats what im told anyway.anyone who knows different im all ears

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

Ardmore Diving:

058-46577 or 86 8191074

Seadeuce

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

fozz10 wrote: »
    you would think that but they dont like replying to several e mails it sounds like if your not a member they dont help out.

Why not join them?

im padi and have no interest whatsoever in switching over just to join a club im in a padi club that i enjoy diving with & go on dive weekends/trips wit.im just lookin for somewhere to fill local when i just wanna go shore diving but its over an hours drive to get a fill off my club. my mate has a compressor and usually when we want to go we just fill and go where we want but now its giving trouble so waitin a while to be sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bang2

fozz10 wrote: »
    im padi and have no interest whatsoever in switching over just to join a club im in a padi club that i enjoy diving with & go on dive weekends/trips wit.im just lookin for somewhere to fill local when i just wanna go shore diving but its over an hours drive to get a fill off my club. my mate has a compressor and usually when we want to go we just fill and go where we want but now its giving trouble so waitin a while to be sorted.

SAC in hook have always been very friendly and accommodating for fills any time we dived there.

this is the only number I can see on there web site
    Call our Dive-Line on +353 (0)87 2326772.

http://hooksubaqua.com/index.htm

yeah ive used them alright thank for info

Advertisement