Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday spin

• 16-04-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Anyone fancy a leisurely 130k or whatever starting at 9 from Dundrum?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

My only experience cycling in a group was the WW200 last year, but I think I'll be able to make Dundrum for 9. Was going solo out toward Laragh / Shay Elliot / Laragh / Home, something like this. Would be glad of the company for at least some part of the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Hi there we are doing something like this if you care to join us : Bray Rathnew Rathdrum Laragh Anamoe Roundwood Djouce Enniskerry Dundrum .

Heading out Kilternan road about 9.30 coming down from Lamb Doyles direction
    and it will be at a fairly leisurely pace as I am doing 3 Peaks spin on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

bikerbhoy, not sure I can fathom your route, I'll see you out there. Beans, that route sounds like next in my training plan, see you Dundrum at 9?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

souter wrote: »
    bikerbhoy, not sure I can fathom your route, I'll see you out there.

????????? :confused:

obviously not a regular out this way then no ???? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Twice I've rocked up to Dundrum at 10:30 blearily rubbing my eyes before setting out alone - tomoro, I'll get up on time :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

Bikerbhoy wrote: »
    ????????? :confused:

obviously not a regular out this way then no ???? :confused:

No, I'm not a regular out this way (yet ) - I'm not so much organising a spin as looking for pathfinders who can lead me out of the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

i'll join ya's for a charge at shay elliott and sleve mann.

Advertisement