Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

yeah it is Pizza Hut delivery, PHD a subsidary of pizza hut... quite nice as well i think. they've some good online deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

According to the latest flyer to come in my letterbox from pizzahut, they are gonna match any voucher from their main competitors,

mmmmmmmmn:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Let them battle for my bulging waistline :)

Domino's isn't a voucher, just call up and get it. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

amacachi wrote: »
    Domino's isn't a voucher, just call up and get it. :P

I've got an A4 sized voucher from dominos for ASAP stuck on my fridgedoor, vaild from the 17th may for a limited time, gonna be handed to PHD friday night, Although come to think of it don't mizzoni's honour dominos vouchers too? technically i could get a wagon wheel for a tenner?

I've got an A4 sized voucher from dominos for ASAP stuck on my fridgedoor, vaild from the 17th may for a limited time, gonna be handed to PHD friday night, Although come to think of it don't mizzoni's honour dominos vouchers too? technically i could get a wagon wheel for a tenner?

Mizzoni supposedly honour any voucher yeah. Though why a Wagon Wheel? It's only 20 inches, the Mega Wheel is 26 inches. ;) It's not on the website and some of their menus haven't got it, but they do serve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

Mizzoni supposedly honour any voucher yeah. Though why a Wagon Wheel? It's only 20 inches, the Mega Wheel is 26 inches. ;) It's not on the website and some of their menus haven't got it, but they do serve it.

Now you're talking :D
    you gotta Tilt that bad boy just to get in through the door!

• Advertisement

Now you're talking :D
    you gotta Tilt that bad boy just to get in through the door!

I've had the hassle of leaving a mate's house and them asking me to put the box in the bin before I get in the taxi, I'll not be offering that favour to anyone again. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Ah the Mega-wheel - first time i got one i was tilting it to get it in the door and the whole thing fell out on the floor. There were tears :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

i hear the delivery drivers are top notch, especially the one with the galway twang accent, hes sound and should be tipped very generously....!!
    (hehhh hemmm!!!)

papagormo wrote: »
    i hear the delivery drivers are top notch, especially the one with the galway twang accent, hes sound and should be tipped very generously....!!
    (hehhh hemmm!!!)

For Mizzoni or Pizza Hut? Just so I know which one to ask to not have deliver my pizza. :pac:

For Mizzoni or Pizza Hut? Just so I know which one to ask to not have deliver my pizza. :pac:

hoh! im rather oohh-fend-dud!
    i guess you should order off both and hope for the best
    (although, im off today and tomorrow so wait till thursday!):)

• Advertisement

hoh! im rather oohh-fend-dud!
    i guess you should order off both and hope for the best
    (although, im off today and tomorrow so wait till thursday!):)
    Tut tut, don't know which you work for but you just advised me to get a pizza from a competitor, the bosses wouldn't be too happy about that would they? :pac:

Tut tut, don't know which you work for but you just advised me to get a pizza from a competitor, the bosses wouldn't be too happy about that would they? :pac:

your a tough crowd amacachi!:D

(im aware that sentence makes no sense!)

your a tough crowd amacachi!:D

(im aware that sentence makes no sense!)

Makes perfect sense, on a weighing scales I'd probably be confused for more than one person. :P

Advertisement