Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for mural artist

Options
  • 16-04-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Im looking for a mural artist to work on first baby nursery. In north east galway area.
    Can anyone recommend an artist for us ???:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

My father is an artist, has worked on numerous murals for local schools around Clare... PM me with location and I will pass on contact details if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

padraig71 wrote: »

+1 for Jenny, she's very sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭grainnereills

margaret nolan. the artist in residence for the city. she does loads of stuff around town. the mural on the wall of that irish tat shop across from kc blakes. she also did the graffiti on taffes, loads of stuff loads a styles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

Hi all,
    Im looking for a mural artist to work on first baby nursery. In north east galway area.
    Can anyone recommend an artist for us ???:)
    Hi,
    Just seen your advertisement and am very interested in doing a mural. I use spray paint a lot along with normal paints. If you are interested pm me:)
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I could get the number of the guy who did the mural on Sally Longs and the one of that pink Elf figure on the building of that hairdresser's. Don't know if his style would suit a nursery tho:)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks guys for your reply. It would be great if ye could PM me the revelant numbers. Thanks a million:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Emmett

PM sent.
    I'm a Galway based mural artist. Have worked in Naoimi's creche, Little Stars creche, Little Red Hen, Treasure island and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks emmet. I have replied to ur PM.

Advertisement