Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM storage for non mods

Options
  • 16-04-2010 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question that I am having trouble locating the answer for (I didn't search overly hard :o)

I have recently stopped modding and am wondering what the PM storage is for ordinary users. Am a subscriber at the minute and it says 7500. Is that right or is that still a mod perk that will disappear.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Subscriber PMs have just been upped to 7500. Registered users are at 500 at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Cheers G.

What happens to the excess if your subscription lapses for a day or 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think your limit decreases and you can't receive more PMs. If I'm wrong, can someone let me know or post here the answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yup, what happens is the quota will drop to the limit of your group membership.
    **You wont lose any PMs in your inbox if it was over the limit**
    Potential PM senders will get a standard vbulletin system message that the recipients PM inbox is full and cannot accept new messages.

Hope that helps ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement