Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recreational Basketball

• 16-04-2010 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello Everyone,

I've just moved to Dublin (Collins Av. area) and was wondering if there is any regular recreational games/sessions that I would be able to join up with.

I've read through a few threads on this that have mentioned some, but I'm unsure whether they are still going and/or if they're open to new people to come along to.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Sundays in Sportsco: http://www.sportsco.ie/location-of-sportsco.html at 6pm
    It's very laid back, skill doesn't matter, fitness either rly. We just pick teams and run about.
    7EUR usually for an hour.
    shivvyban wrote: »
    Mixed basketball 6.00 pm
    All fitness & skill levels welcome

This Sunday 17th April at the Sportsco Gym in Ringsend, 6pm – 7pm
    No 2&3 bus from O’Connell st or a 25min walk from Dublin city centre

There will (hopefully) be another basketball-for-fun session starting soon in DCU. See this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 llien14

Thanks for the reply

Hope to be able to make it on Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

I know this thread is old but is there still recreational games happening in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

eldiva wrote: »
    I know this thread is old but is there still recreational games happening in Dublin

Hi, there's still several games a week around dublin, if you check this post there are links to the facebook pages where they are organised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rolkaz

Hi. Is some basketball around Swords or anywhere in north Dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement