Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing Interviews - no special request dates this year??

Options
  • 17-04-2010 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hi,

You know how if you can't make it on the interview dates for this year (17th-21st May) you have to write and ask for a special request date that you can make?
    Special Request re Interviews :

Applicant contacts NCC, in writing or email, before Monday 19 April 2010 (we are aware that this is before the results of the written assessment). Requests after this date may not be accommodated

So I'm going to be out of the country that week and I wrote to them explaining it and this is what I got back:
    Thank you for your email, however it is not possible to arrange another date before our after the 17th -21st May as the Interviews for all the Mature Code Applicants 2010 will be held on the dates of 17th -21st May.

Anyone know what's going on???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭sex panther

hey I think it means that they cant interview you outside those dates, a friend of mine tried to get a different date for the written assesment and they told her no way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 onthehorizon

You can make a request for a specific day during the week of interviews but you have to be available for that week. They cannot schedule an interview outside the dates and times they are doing the interviews.

Advertisement