Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hybid Humans?, huMOOn's

• 17-04-2010 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Was wondering the past few days whether or not any huMOOn's had actually been born?, part human/cow, or what other combinations the mad scientist wannabe gods might have come up with, and was implanted and not destroyed after 14 days.
    I can't find a reason why their mad minds wouldn't allow the hybrids to be born and develop and somewhere right now there are a number of hybrid humans and 10 Samuel Woods being studied in some secret lab/cell/hell/base/room.
    As crazy as all this sounds so far, it is fact, the conspiracy part is whether and how many actually exist?, here's a BBC article about huMOOns from 1999.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/371378.stm

Details of the first hybrid human embryo clone have been released.

But this development will also see a significant heightening of the debate over the ethics of human cloning and, indeed, what it means to be a human.

ACT said it had no intention of attempting to use the human cloning procedure to start a pregnancy - its aim was "therapeutic cloning" not "reproductive cloning", it said.

Lord Robert Winston, a British fertility expert, said the research was "totally ethical".
    But opponents said the development of the technology made the eventual birth of a human clone inevitable. This, they said, would have profound implications for the nature of family relationships, the law and health.

Here's another article on the subject:
    http://www.geneticsandsociety.org/article.php?id=4003

Eventually, scientists hope to grow such embryos for six days, and then extract stem cells from them. The researchers insisted the embryos would never be implanted into a woman and that the only reason they used cow eggs was due to the scarcity of human eggs.

Yeah, human eggs are real scarce right now:confused:, and does anybody really believe they haven't used this "technology" and pushed and shoved it as far as they possibly could resulting in a real life "Ms Piggy".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

There was a sheep-human born in England quite recently. He had a human face and a body of a human, but this was a misfortune created naturally. Poor was killed in due course. He was created by intercourse though not by scientists(rascals).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

There was a sheep-human born in England quite recently. He had a human face and a body of a human, but this was a misfortune created naturally. Poor was killed in due course. He was created by intercourse though not by scientists(rascals).

Yea the NHS are looking for maintanence from the "proud father" http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7513533.stm

I think it may have happened years ago also, I once woke up with a hybrid human snoring beside me after a drunken blackout, fortunately for me I didn't leave any clothing with DNA samples behind like the unfortunate gentleman above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I Know I'm gonna regret sayin this, But, Have you any evidential links for this???

OK so I googled Human sheep hybrid,

http://weeklyworldnews.com/mutants/15071/human-faced-lamb/

NSFW

http://weeklyworldnews.com/mutants/12285/half-man-half-goat-creature/

Another odd one, wasnt ther a MSM story about some guy being forced to Marry a Goat not so long ago too:eek:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/half-man-half-sheep/story-e6frf00i-1111113226041

MSM article abot growin sheep to harvest their organs, but he says that he's not gettin Fusion yet, So, is it even Possible for these things to exist in nature????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4748292.stm
    the bloke forced to marry the Goat was from Sudan in 2006, so Unless he's moved To Zimbabwe:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yeah, human eggs are real scarce right now:confused:,

You realize you're quoting an article from 2008?
    and does anybody really believe they haven't used this "technology" and pushed and shoved it as far as they possibly could resulting in a real life "Ms Piggy".

Although it's a stretch to go from "The embryo, 99.9% human and 0.1% other animal, grew for three days, until it had 32 cells" to "holy **** pig-people", I'm willing to accept that real life muppets may be among us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Kepti wrote: »
    You realize you're quoting an article from 2008?

Yea, sorry about using ancient history, was there not too many humans about 2 years ago?, have human numbers changed much over such a long time span?

Although it's a stretch to go from "The embryo, 99.9% human and 0.1% other animal, grew for three days, until it had 32 cells" to "holy **** pig-people", I'm willing to accept that real life muppets may be among us.

Yea I would agree that real life muppets are everywhere, how could half of the sh1t go on without their heads being stuck up their holes.

I wouldn't say its that much of a stretch to be honest, "IF" its anyway possible and all the scientists seem to think it is, I can't imagine ethics being considered for a second, its no more a stretch or unethical than Little Boy and the manhattan project, actually I'd say its less a stretch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

OK so I googled Human sheep hybrid,

http://weeklyworldnews.com/mutants/15071/human-faced-lamb/

NSFW

Looks like the guy from V for Vendetta

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yea, sorry about using ancient history, was there not too many humans about 2 years ago?, have human numbers changed much over such a long time span?

Save the sarcasm for when you know what you're talking about, otherwise you look foolish. The number of humans on the planet is completely unrelated to the availability of embryos, because unsurprisingly, it's not that simple. Scientists need a lot of eggs to conduct meaningful research, however their harvesting and research is heavily regulated, and women willing to donate have to undergo surgery to have them removed.

You seem to have a very distorted view of how scientists and labs actually operate. You don't even seem to know why they were using cow embryos in the first place. It wasn't to create hybrids. It was to bypass the regulations/ethical issues surrounding human embryos, and because it's relatively easy to obtain large quantities of them.

Yea I would agree that real life muppets are everywhere, how could half of the sh1t go on without their heads being stuck up their holes.

I wouldn't say its that much of a stretch to be honest, "IF" its anyway possible and all the scientists seem to think it is, I can't imagine ethics being considered for a second, its no more a stretch or unethical than Little Boy and the manhattan project, actually I'd say its less a stretch.

These scientists are dedicating their lives to the betterment of mankind through their research. They're trying to cure diseases, improve people's lives and further human knowledge. I think you're being unbelievably slimy trying to smear them as unethical madmen playing god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

These scientists are dedicating their lives to the betterment of mankind through their research. They're trying to cure diseases, improve people's lives and further human knowledge. I think you're being unbelievably slimy trying to smear them as unethical madmen playing god.

And they have scientist's making new disease's. Science is there to improve control in our lives. Keep us one way, keep us robotic and keep us thinking in a robotic way. They will improve our health as long as we respond like robots. They will improve our health if we live longer to pay taxes. etc ETC, etc.

(oh f%$k shouldn't of said that now)

Same repeated stuff over and over, and people just don't get it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

mysterious wrote: »
    And they have scientist's making new disease's. Science is there to improve control in our lives. Keep us one way, keep us robotic and keep us thinking in a robotic way. They will improve our health as long as we respond like robots. They will improve our health if we live longer to pay taxes. etc ETC, etc.

But people's life expectancy has increased steadily over the last two centuries. In just the last century, its gone from about 60 to 80. Thats a phenomenal increase.

The retirement age(i.e when you stop paying taxes) has remained the same 65. That means people living longer, and spending less time paying taxes whilst retired.

As has been repeated ad naseum, its because you refuse to engage in a discussion about your beliefs, regardless of how courteously people ask you.

yekahs wrote: »
    But people's life expectancy has increased steadily over the last two centuries. In just the last century, its gone from about 60 to 80. Thats a phenomenal increase.

The retirement age(i.e when you stop paying taxes) has remained the same 65. That means people living longer, and spending less time paying taxes whilst retired.

As has been repeated ad naseum, its because you refuse to engage in a discussion about your beliefs, regardless of how courteously people ask you.

But people have become more docile, ignorant, full of apathy and dumbed down. Pollution, corruption and greed has increased. Despite improvement in some areas, humanity at large has become more dependant on authority and control than EVER. Cancer and diseases have increased. Many are cured but many are created.

It's called problem reaction solution, ever hear of it?

But people have become more docile, ignorant, full of apathy and dumbed down.

I'd have to disagree with you there. I think that as a species we seem to be more violent now more than ever. You only have to look at the violent crime statistics over the last century to see this. Or even anecdotally talking to older people who will tell us how it was much safer etc. etc. when they were young.
    Pollution, corruption and greed has increased.
    I agree pretty much 100% with this. Where we differ is I don't think its as a result of a NWO plot. Just as a result of freer markets and extremely effective advertising(which I suppose it could be argued is a type of brainwashing)
    Cancer and diseases have increased. Many are cured but many are created.
    Disease has definitely not increased. Many diseases which were one death sentences can now be solved by a trip to the GP. What modern medicine has done to improve our lives is nothing short of a miracle. I can safely say there have been a number of times in my life, that were it not for the intervention of modern medicine, I would be dead.
    As for cancer increasing. It is likely it has, but that is because the older you get the greater a chance you have of developing some form of cancer. As we have been pretty effective in combating diseases, people are living to an average age of 80, meaning that the chances of getting cancer increase drastically.
    It's called problem reaction solution, ever hear of it?

Yes, as unfortunatly I've had to watch a few David Icke videos. I find this doctrine to be oversimplified. In fact so much so you can apply it to almost anyone, anything.

Take david Icke for example
    Problem: We are being controlled by lizard elites who are supressing information vital to our survival as a species etc. etc.
    Reaction: Oh Noes, what will we do???
    Solution: Buy my books and go to my seminars and you will have the info you need so you're not hoodwinked by the global elite.

I don't neccesarily believe the above to be true, but see how easy you can apply that problem rection solution stuff.

I'd have to disagree with you there. I think that as a species we seem to be more violent now more than ever. You only have to look at the violent crime statistics over the last century to see this. Or even anecdotally talking to older people who will tell us how it was much safer etc. etc. when they were young.

Do you have anything to back this up? I'd always heard that violent crime statistics were trending downwards, so that's surprising to me.

I don't think you can put too much stock into the distorted memories of old people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

My best friend is a scientist, working in a job for a government agency. Are you saying he is secretly working on a way to control our lives? Is that why I consider him my best friend? Is he controlling me?

My best friend is a scientist, working in a job for a government agency. Are you saying he is secretly working on a way to control our lives? Is that why I consider him my best friend? Is he controlling me?

One of my best friend's is an athesist and doesn't understand, me at times. but does it change our good friendship no. He doesn't make these comments and knows I have more respect and understanding of others that he would never try put me on the spot like you have.

You need to come up with something else to try and make it a personal vendetta towards me. It's an epic fail on your behalf by taking to get me to respond to something personal as silly as you have..... lol.

Do you have anything to back this up? I'd always heard that violent crime statistics were trending downwards, so that's surprising to me.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0873729.html

Thats for the US, not sure about Ireland, but I would imagine it is a similar trend, especially given the increase in violent organised crime over the last half century.

Anyway, the US figure for murder has steadily increased from 4.0 in 1957, to a high of 9.8 in 1991. But your right it has decreased since then.

I wonder if there is any correalation between the years america was engaged in major wars and a drop in the homicide rate? It makes sense as alot of the young males would be out of the country. From a very brief glance it seems during the height of Vietnam during the late 60s and the current two wars, there seems to be a drop in homicide.
    I don't think you can put too much stock into the distorted memories of old people.

Agree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

One of my best friend doesn't understand me at times. but does it change our good friendship no.

You need to come up with something else to try and make it a personal vendetta towards me. It's an epic fail on your behalf by taking to get me to repsond to something personal.:rolleyes: lol.

No personal vendetta. My point is you seem to tar all scientists with the same brush. Do you really believe that every scientist employed by the government is secretly working on projects to control us? Or do you think there is only a small percentage of scientists secretly taking the results of other honest scientists work and using their results and reports on bigger secret projects, such as human cloning? That, I could understand, and would seem far more likely than just claiming that "they have scientist's making new disease's. Science is there to improve control in our lives. Keep us one way, keep us robotic and keep us thinking in a robotic way. They will improve our health as long as we respond like robots. They will improve our health if we live longer to pay taxes. etc ETC, etc."

No personal vendetta. My point is you seem to tar all scientists with the same brush. Do you really believe that every scientist employed by the government is secretly working on projects to control us? Or do you think there is only a small percentage of scientists secretly taking the results of other honest scientists work and using their results and reports on bigger secret projects, such as human cloning? That, I could understand, and would seem far more likely than just claiming that "they have scientist's making new disease's. Science is there to improve control in our lives. Keep us one way, keep us robotic and keep us thinking in a robotic way. They will improve our health as long as we respond like robots. They will improve our health if we live longer to pay taxes. etc ETC, etc."

I don't. I've just made the point of where contradition is obvious of where people are saying one side of the story when it comes to science. I'm giving you the other side.
    To show you the reality. It's really simple. You may want to find some way to go "ah not true la la or not handle it" But I can see the obviousness as to how science has really just kept us indocrinated and confined to a uniform way of thinking. I've said both positive and negative points for my argument. You will or choose to delude yourself into thinking it's all positive and put a vendetta towards me in a personal way as if it say "How dare you speak of the science community in a negative way because my friend is a scientist"

You wanted me to respond to a personal post, so I would react. I thought it was funny and somewhat silly.

If you continue to do it, I just wont bother responding to such posts at all.:)

Anyway, the US figure for murder has steadily increased from 4.0 in 1957, to a high of 9.8 in 1991. But your right it has decreased since then.

Wolfram Alpha has an interesting couple of graphs that show the same thing. I didn't expect such a dramatic drop over the course of the 1990s.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=homicide+rate+america
    http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=violent+crime+rate+america

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I don't think human/cow mix would be possible. Genetics too different the dody would abort the embryo if it even got that far.

Human/chimp hyprid proably a lot more plausible. Tiger/Lion hybrids have happened in zoos "naturally"

Polar Bear/Grizzly hybrids have happened in the wild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

I also may be repeating myself here, but, you must despise the fact that science produced the device through which you wrote that message.

Advertisement