Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire crashing when d/ling apps from market

Options
  • 17-04-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Whenever I try to download an app from the Market, I get the following error: "The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

It's being a pain in the hole... It's definitely caused by downloading from the market, as it occurs whenever I try to download an app, and whenever I turn on WiFi or Mobile Internet with apps queued to download.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've googled it, but haven't found the same issue anywhere (and most of the hits are for other phones or people with rooted/custom builds, etc).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

Thats happening with me as well but only when I try and download google earth, every thing else has been great.

But if anyone know what happening let us know. I really want to play with google earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Beno wrote: »
    I really want to play with google earth.

Taking google love to a whole new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Roy Rogers

Okay, I ran out of better ideas so just gave the phone a hard reset. Seems to have done the trick!

Beno -- you could give this a shot? Make sure you export any phone contacts to the SD card before you reset the phone though; they're not backed up by default.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

nope didn't work... Has anyone been able to install google earth

I cant get sync to work either.
    I deleted it off my sd card and I cant seem to find it on the htc website

Advertisement