Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie rockets burgers

Options
  • 17-04-2010 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Can someone tell me how eddie rockets make there quarter pounder beef burgers "the classic"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 jimmytwomey

They make it with good meat. Tried GBK the other day. Horrible burger. Eddie Rockets is much much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jabby2

ok but whats there recipe i heard someone say they use egg yolk and spices i would really love to know exactly how to make the burgers i have tried using fresh steak mince on a pan but it never tastes anything like eddie rockets anyone out there worked in eddie rockets before and can tell me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

get a job there

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

They are truly excellent burgers

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

jabby2 wrote: »
    ok but whats there recipe i heard someone say they use egg yolk and spices i
    Not according to the website/menu

http://www.eddierockets.ie/iopen24/pub/Menu%20March%202009.pdf
    Eddie offers you a full 1/3 lb, freshly ground 100% Beef Hamburger.
    Though I don't know if that rules out spices, I see frozen burgers say 100% meat and then have salt & pepper, I think it really means no onion or filler, I think it would include/exclude egg too.

Did you read the other thread on burgers, I think ground is a key point, it can mean just minced or properly liquidised. If you defrost a quarter pounder it is as though it is liquidised meat. If you work the mince into your hands or in a blender it gets a more homogenous consistency.

• Advertisement
Advertisement