Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invitation to watch the game in Dublin next Tuesday evening, 6.30pm

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

adamski8 wrote: »
    Yeah was a kick ass night, probably cause not that many turned up, probably ~20
    Nearly got sick on m&m's and the free bar was great, the barman kept us informed when the tab was running out too (700euro he said was on it) mainly guinness drinkers there.
    Cheesy presentation was funny but not the kind of funny most people thought!
    Hot food was great.
    They didnt make it clear that there was a prize on the night for that subteo comp thing though.
    Nom nom nom nom nom
    £700 euros eh. Feel miuch better about myself after reading that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

£700 euros eh. Feel miuch better about myself after reading that ;)
    Well it meant everone got like 7 rounds each which was pretty decent!

adamski8 wrote: »
    Well it meant everone got like 7 rounds each which was pretty decent!
    Not to mention the free food platters and M&M's. Like I said feel much better after reading that ;).

Btw wonder who got the strangest look when they called their user name (sorry sir didnt hear that could you speak louder) name out to the person on the door.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Btw wonder who got the strangest look when they called their user name (sorry sir didnt hear that could you speak louder) name out to the person on the door.;)
    strange thing was they didnt ask us at all for names or anything, my mates gf even joined in on the festivities :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

Balls! Completely forgot/missed this! :(

Free bar is making me even sicker now.

Advertisement