Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunky Dorys Flavours?

Options
  • 17-04-2010 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey there,

Currently working on some university project and it is based around Tayto.

Currently working on their product portfolio based around the pictures they have posted on their website, and I am having a few problems with their Hunky Dorys flavour range.

I cannot work out the Orange one on the left, and the black packaging one.
    If you have any idea what they are it would be of great help, have searched all over with no success.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Orange one is worcester sauce and black one is something steak flavour. I can't remember exactly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TemTemz

Ohh quick reply. Thanks a lot creggy!

I'm going to take it as Flame Grilled Steak flavour for now unless someones knows the actual name of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Chargrilled Steak is the black and Worcester Sauce is the orange from what I can gather
    http://www.shelflife.ie/article.aspx?id=248 might be of use, mentions these two flavours as the largofoods.ie website doesn't appear to work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Black is definitly chargrilled steak, my sister used to be addicted to them.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Are the Worcestershire Sauce ones still available, as I can find them nowhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

Are the orange packs not buffalo flavoured?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

dubh101 wrote: »
    Are the orange packs not buffalo flavoured?

Yellowy-orange in almost the centre of the photo is Buffalo, the OP was asking about the Orange one on the end.

Advertisement