Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 7S board

Options
  • 17-04-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Any pointers where I can source one ??
    Im finding it tough ...

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Hey I will give you my experience on 7S boards, got one in california, lovely superfish to surf, delighted with it, paddled out in head high surf a few months later and it snapped in half during a wipe out in deep water, it definitely didn't hit the bottom, weight of water broke it.

Took it in to repair shop to see what could be done, was a write off and he showed me another 7S same model snapped in half also in the skip. He said he'd had another one in too before that.

He reckoned the materials used were sub standard and my experience backs that up.

Don't mean to put you off but just wanted to make you aware of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Surfing_Xboxer

Wow thanks for that .... makes the search for a new board more interesting now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Any pointers where I can source one ??
    Im finding it tough ...

cheers

Hi There, I have a 7s superfish XL for sale It's 7, 3" I have only used it twice
    Yours for €350 It cost me nearly €600 I live in Cork.

Regards...:D

Thanks Dude but I can get a brand new Fish for near enough that price in the UK :)

Cheers

Surfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Wow! Thats incredible....Can you tell me where I can get a superfish XL for that money???? I got mine from tiki, it cost me £469 plus £50 for carrige.
    That equates to €589

Im not trying to rip anyone off, it's a fair price. The board has only been used twice, Im getting the next size up. The 8 footer version.:)
    Happy surfing:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Wow! Thats incredible....Can you tell me where I can get a superfish XL for that money???? I got mine from tiki, it cost me £469 plus £50 for carrige.
    That equates to €589

Im not trying to rip anyone off, it's a fair price. The board has only been used twice, Im getting the next size up. The 8 footer version.:)
    Happy surfing:D
    For once around here it is a fair price, makes a change

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Thanks Dude but I can get a brand new Fish for near enough that price in the UK :)

Cheers

Surfer

What brand exactly:rolleyes:

Considering the name of the thread , that would indicate the brand *sigh*

Thanks Dude , not saying you are trying to rip off anyone , just I can get an 7S for new for near that price.....wish you well selling yours

cheers

Advertisement