Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinical Research Associate

• 17-04-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

hi guys,i am just wondering if anyone here know more info regarding CRA etc or similar jobs like CRA?

i have looked around the jobs site and found many available positions but strangely they are looking for at least 1-2 years experience and require ICH GCP knowledge. there is no entry level of CRA at all i am wondering why.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Bump.

I'd like to pose this question myself. Considering relevant degree held whats the best route into this line of work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

I think they're mostly drawing people from a nursing/medical background. The 2 years of experience proviso is to make it difficult for science graduates to get these science research positions. There are pros and cons to this approach.

This recruitment company is pretty good in this area:
    http://lifescience.ie/

The have the job specs and requirements for open positions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i believe (from the research i did lol), CRA is a job that you cant jump straight into it, there are other more basic jobs (work in company) which can lead you to CRA.

any news and any help would be very much appreciated :(

Advertisement