Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs vs Chelsea // 5:30pm // Premier League

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Oh right well it was 5 from 9 he said which is a win and two draws but didn't he say because we where ahead now we can go out and have a real go at united - paraphrased
    Harry said "five points from these games" so I assumed he meant the three. Think RTE jumped the gun on it to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Still delighted with the week we've had we've spent a total of 27 weeks in the top 4 this season and with those two wins behind us a point against united might be enough even tho I'd love to see us break our horrible record against utd and the old top 4 teams away from home. If we do win I'll start believing the top three had a deal to keep city out and that they'd all loose to us to help :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Still delighted with the week we've had we've spent a total of 27 weeks in the top 4 this season and with those two wins behind us a point against united might be enough even tho I'd love to see us break our horrible record against utd and the old top 4 teams away from home. If we do win I'll start believing the top three had a deal to keep city out and that they'd all loose to us to help :eek:

I've been amazed at how well ye've done over the last two games, not only have ye gotten two fantastic results but ye've worked really hard and played really well. I might have expected one big performance against Arsenal maybe but, to carry that forward to the Chelsea game too (and hopefully beat United next) is a great achievement. Really hope ye can do it against United anyway, a pity it's in Old Trafford but, that would make victory all the sweeter I suspect.

jasonorr wrote: »
    I've been amazed at how well ye've done over the last two games, not only have ye gotten two fantastic results but ye've worked really hard and played really well. I might have expected one big performance against Arsenal maybe but, to carry that forward to the Chelsea game too (and hopefully beat United next) is a great achievement. Really hope ye can do it against United anyway, a pity it's in Old Trafford but, that would make victory all the sweeter I suspect.
    I don't think there's a spurs fan that wouldn't take a point next week. We'll all be hoping Arsenal hammer City next week too. Of course a win would be epic against United.

I don't think there's a spurs fan that wouldn't take a point next week. We'll all be hoping Arsenal hammer City next week too. Of course a win would be epic against United.

Think there's a chance ye could be keeping an eye on the City game?

• Advertisement

jasonorr wrote: »
    Think there's a chance ye could be keeping an eye on the City game?
    Definitely can see both Arsenal and villa matches for them being difficult so hopefully they can take points and make the game at Eastlands irrelevant.

Definetly can see both Arsenal and villa matches for them being difficult so hopefully they can take points and make the game at Eastlands irrelevant.

Boooo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Because you said utd have beaten them already this season and implied that spurs would crumble when they play you. Using the same logic and taking into account that chelsea beat spurs 3-0 then you would expect chelsea to win comfortably here, which is clearly not the case. Simples:rolleyes:

I didn't say that. I said that I hoped Spurs would not continue on this great run and beat United in the next match

Advertisement