Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs vs Chelsea // 5:30pm // Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Right, I'm off to get the dinner ready, see youse in 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Wednesday - goal.
    Saturday - goal.

Check.

Yeah but wednesdays goal was a tap in, I could have done that and I am actually ****e:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

AND YOU JUST KNOW.... THIS MOB WON'T BEAT UNITED... BEAT ARSENAL, BEAT CHELSEA AND THEN THEY'LL GO OUT AND GET CHEWED UP AND SPAT OUT BY UNITED... BERBA TO SCORE A HATTRICK AGAINST THEM.

Ferreira has been muck... Bale and Modric taking turns raping him. Terry needs to wake up and cop the fúck on.

Pavlyuchenko has been animal. Gomes on fire.

Deco and Lampard and Malouda are trying. Drogba anonymous...

Great fun(!)...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

If Spurs get a couple more then goal difference is wiped out again :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Think i'll be watching motd tonight and the premiership and sky news on the hour....might even get up early tomorrow and watch them again.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

IvySlayer wrote: »
    We beat them twice already this season, they tend to collapse when playing us!

granted and its at OT but coming off the back of beating Chelsea and Arsenal and we're not exactly playing well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

****ers tossing it away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

DazMarz wrote: »
    AND YOU JUST KNOW.... THIS MOB WON'T BEAT UNITED... BEAT ARSENAL, BEAT CHELSEA AND THEN THEY'LL GO OUT AND GET CHEWED UP AND SPAT OUT BY UNITED... BERBA TO SCORE A HATTRICK AGAINST THEM.

Ferreira has been muck... Bale and Modric taking turns raping him. Terry needs to wake up and cop the fúck on.

Yeah what fúck was Ferreira at, he should have put a challenge in when Bale slowed down was his only chance, but no he wait and gets turned inside out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

the_monkey wrote: »
    I talk some crap ?¿

OK ... lets see , this is as good as it well get for Chelsea ...

spurs should win by about 2.

United to lift the trophy on may 9th.

bookmark this post

spurs to beat utd nxt week imo,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Argh!

Tottenham Hotspurs.

FYP

If we lose this and its likely we will, we still have the title in our hands. 2 home games and a trip to anfield. Keep the fookink faith labs. Second half come back, drogba, drogba and drogba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Lets not bottle this now Spurs.:pac:

Spurs are gonna win Arsenal the league if they're not careful.

by beating them midweek? :confused:

If Spurs get a couple more then goal difference is wiped out again :pac:

Hopefully they can get a few more nxt week also :p

p_larkin99 wrote: »

aahhh they just did that to avoid suspicion, spurs really love arsenal , they love em

• Advertisement

Spurs beat Chelsea and utd nxt week, still an outside chance for Arsenal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Drogba is having a nightmare

Take off Deco and Drogba for Kalou and Anelka fast

And then A Cole for Zhirkov

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Wonder who will be the Chelsea manager next season? :pac:

MUSEIST wrote: »
    If we lose this and its likely we will, we still have the title in our hands. 2 home games and a trip to anfield. Keep the fookink faith labs. Second half come back, drogba, drogba and drogba.

I'm just sayin that this is gonna be typical. Spurs will go and be the huge side now, beating us and Arsenal... Then they'll bottle it against United, finish 5th and all that will be for nothing.

I still say Chelsea will win the league, but I'd prefer a 4 point cushion to a 1 point duvet cover...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Lukker- wrote: »
    Yeah what fúck was Ferreira at, he should have put a challenge in when Bale slowed down was his only chance, but no he wait and gets turned inside out.
    Without a doubt Ancilotti said to show him inside on his right

• Advertisement

Warper wrote: »
    Drogba is having a nightmare

Take off Deco and Drogba for Kalou and Anelka fast

And then A Cole for Zhirkov

How many feckin subs can we use??!?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

well chelsea beat them 3-0 already, so clutching at straws point tbh. Typical utd fan

How is that clutching at straws? You appear to be cracking under some pressure yourself and made a wild, illiterate swipe

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Spurs beat Chelsea and utd nxt week, still an outside chance for Arsenal

Aye I was just saying that Spurs could do us next time out but to say they are winning it for Arsenal having just beat them. Strange to say the least.

chelsea should just go fro broke...

Anelka and kalou on.....deco and cole off

aahhh they just did that to avoid suspicion, spurs really love arsenal , they love em

aye i guess, i mean theyre practically the same club :p

How is that clutching at straws? You appear to be cracking under some pressure yourself and made a wild, illiterate swipe

Because you said utd have beaten them already this season and implied that spurs would crumble when they play you. Using the same logic and taking into account that chelsea beat spurs 3-0 then you would expect chelsea to win comfortably here, which is clearly not the case. Simples:rolleyes:

aye i guess, i mean theyre practically the same club :p
    That kind of talk will get you on my ignore list dissapointing I haven't anyone on it yet try not to be the first:mad:

How many feckin subs can we use??!?!?!?

Oops forgot bout Ballack comin on - take him off as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Seen it again and again in super slow mo and the never touched Terry's hand, he had pulled it out of the way and never touched it, even trying to get it further out of the way.

Makes no difference to me but it def should not have been a pen and neither was the Bale one.

Leave Deco on, he's been playing alright. Defo stick Kalou or Anelka on ASAP tho.

Big answer needed from Chelsea now... Goal in the first 15 mins of 2nd half or else it's all shot to bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Even throw on Cole..Then move Zhrikov up

That kind of talk will get you on my ignore list dissapointing I haven't anyone on it yet try not to be the first:mad:

I will cheer extra hard in the 2nd half for ya's. Apology accepted?

Anelka is coming on I think. The lads on ESPN have jsut shown a picture of him warming up for the second half on his own. Dunno who will come off though, perhaps Ballack.

I will cheer extra hard in the 2nd half for ya's. Apology accepted?
    Accepted:D

Seen it again and again in super slow mo and the never touched Terry's hand, he had pulled it out of the way and never touched it, even trying to get it further out of the way.

Makes no difference to me but it def should not have been a pen and neither was the Bale one.

I disagree... I think that Spurs had two very good shouts for penos. Chelsea got away with murder there. Dowd had to give Spurs something if he wanted to leave North London alive. Saw a wishy-washy chance, and gave it. Bale, it was a 70-30 call, but I've seen them given.

Terry was playing reckless and poorly

Ferreira has been fúcking muck today too. Spurs could easily get 3 here if things don't start picking up.

Another goal early in the second half would put my nerves at ease two goal lead is dangerous

Joe Cole off for Anelka and was that Ivanovic for ferrea?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

I hope we dont get any injuries , or were fecked

Terry was playing reckless and poorly

That's as maybe but you do not give a penalty because somebody was playing poorly, you give it for an offence in the box. In this situation, one did not occur in either case. The first I have seen given sometimes but christ on a bike the second did not touch his hand at all.

Dangerous bringing on 2 at half-time - flashback to the Blackburn Carling Cup game but thank God Anelka is on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Yeah but wednesdays goal was a tap in, I could have done that and I am actually ****e:rolleyes:

You wouldn't have made the run to be in position in the 1st place, now stop being silly.

See my 1st post on-thread and apply to yourself next weekend :p
    peabutler wrote: »
    FYP

BMP more like, but thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

There's a good omen. Chelsea haven't won a game after being 2 goals down since 2002.

Then again, this is Spurs. Teams make second half comebacks against them for fun.

Drogba pulled a Muscle:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Spurs should go for a few more, then Arsenal rout WIgan 9-1 and we win the league when CHelsea lose to Pool and Spurs beat United.

Drogba has itchy balls - ffs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

This is strange.

• Advertisement

Another goal early in the second half would put my nerves at ease two goal lead is dangerous

Joe Cole off for Anelka and was that Ivanovic for ferrea?

Uh oh.

Looks like Drogba has done himself, play the second half with 10?

how on earth has he done that? he has to stay on now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

ah sweet jebus, made all three subs, i hope drogba injury aint bad:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

You actually couldnt write this , Drogba is fecked ,

Warper wrote: »
    Drogba has itchy balls - ffs
    Bad batch of deep heat?

• Advertisement
Advertisement