Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost camera at trinity ball :(

Options
  • 17-04-2010 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone, I went to Trinity ball last night, it was great but i lost my camera! :(

it's a silver fugifilm finepix f40fd (i think, i rooted out the manuel and thats what it said unless i'm looking at an old one...)

Does anyone know the protocol for lost and found at trinity ball???

Anyone find my camera?? it's got lots of sentimental photos on it...

thanks a mill
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

trinity forum

<<<<<<<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Any "interesting" pix on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

aDeener wrote: »
    trinity forum

<<<<<<<

Well actually you're pointing to your username and the space where an avatar should be!

Trinity forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=468

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 alexaria

Fago! thanks for the link, can't find my way around this weebsite at all, i'm new to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

alexaria wrote: »
    it's got lots of sentimental photos on it...

They're an emotional bunch, those photos.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

what a night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Somone post the contents on bebo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Weird. I found a camera at the trinity ball last night. I traded it for a heineken and blowjob from one of the knobs that go there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Weird. I found a camera at the trinity ball last night. I traded it for a heineken and blowjob from one of the knobs that go there!

Dont people usually refer to the male species as "knobs".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

AH is great these days..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aint it just. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Was there not a very similar thread last year? Or is it just deja vu?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Your loss, is Facebooks' loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

thanks a mill
    x

How can a photo be sentimental after one night? Furthermore you probably lost it due to being off you head on metadrone so you've not even seen them.

ur welcome a mill
    x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

uh they are obv not just from that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

uh they are obv not just from that night.

You dont mean she didnt back her junk up?

Perish the thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 alexaria

Actually the photos go back to my summer and family photos...

no need for rudeness.

and i don't do drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

How can a photo be sentimental after one night? Furthermore you probably lost it due to being off you head on metadrone so you've not even seen them.

ur welcome a mill
    x

Jumping to alot of conclusions there Soupy , maybe an apology to the girl might be in order

no need for rudeness.

and i don't do drugs.

they are someone elses family now

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hi everyone, I went to Trinity ball last night, it was great but i lost my camera! :(

it's a silver fugifilm finepix f40fd (i think, i rooted out the manuel and thats what it said unless i'm looking at an old one...)

thanks a mill
    x

All lost property is given to the chief steward at the end of the night.
    Go to front arch and ask the security men was it handed in..leave your number in case it shows up later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

no need for rudeness.

and i don't do drugs.

You'll soon learn that it's the way AH rolls :D

Hope you find your camera though. Like somebody said, go to the Trinity forum and create a new thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Jump to conclusions much? And what is it about the word "mephedrone" that makes it so difficult for so many people to spell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

and i don't do drugs.

You should.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Why do people bring cameras on nights out?Could you not just use your phone?Why do people even bother to take photos anyway?

What possible reason could you have for taking a picture of drunk people posing for a picture in a club?The very act of posing for a picture defeats the purpose of taking the picture.All you can really say is "Here's a photo of Me and a few freinds posing for a picture,and no the person who's taking the picture isn't really tall,I just held the camera above Me pointing down because it's cool and it's what everyone else is doing."

Why do people bring cameras on nights out?Could you not just use your phone?Why do people even bother to take photos anyway?

What possible reason could you have for taking a picture of drunk people posing for a picture in a club?The very act of posing for a picture defeats the purpose of taking the picture.All you can really say is "Here's a photo of Me and a few freinds posing for a picture,and no the person who's taking the picture isn't really tall,I just held the camera above Me pointing down because it's cool and it's what everyone else is doing."

Im jealous of people with friends too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,174 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

The guy who finds it will search the city for you, try to find a girl that fits the camera. Eventually he'll come to your house, your two stepsisters will do there best to convince him its theirs, before you finally get it back, marry the guy and live happy ever after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

thanks a mill
    x

If ever there was a post to which the response should be PICS or GTFO then this should be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Manuel normally prefers to be referred to as 'he' not 'it'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭nucking futs

Wow, the level of bullying in here is incredible

Advertisement