Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost camera at trinity ball :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,283 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Wow, the level of bullying in here is incredible

You must be new - welcome to AH.

(although no one's called someone else a Liberal yet)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Wow, the level of bullying in here is incredible

Tickets for the trinity ball are like €78. I'd imagine if I'd just wasted €78 on a ticket it would seem like quite a special night. To a lot of trinity students (especially if they're only going once) it would hold a simmilar importance to their debs (another overrated waste of money).

Also, rabble rabble trinity rabble rabble snobs rabble rabble.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Tickets for the trinity ball are like €78. I'd imagine if I'd just wasted €78 on a ticket it would seem like quite a special night. To a lot of trinity students (especially if they're only going once) it would hold a simmilar importance to their debs (another overrated waste of money).

Also, rabble rabble trinity rabble rabble snobs rabble rabble.

Yeah only going once myself, was quite the event. Cost is ridiculous. At least you get a meal at debs/uni balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I was offered a ticket on Friday afternoon but decided against it, even though I go to the college, €78 just didn't seem worth it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You get them for cheaper outside on the night it seems, know a couple that just came in for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

A long shot but keep your eyes peeled for your pics on this, OP.

http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/

Hope you get it back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

It always amazes me that people who cant find their way anywhere else on the site always seem to find their way here :confused:
    Dunno why, when I was new AH terrified me!................and still does at times :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

"OFF DA TITS!!!!"

NTM

peace out!!!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

ohh hope you get it back!

First place i really came to also, just looks like the general chat forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yeah only going once myself, was quite the event. Cost is ridiculous. At least you get a meal at debs/uni balls.
    I never bothered going to my Debs and I went to the trinity ball once during my time there. I spent the evening FREEZING cold, with painful feet wishing I hadn't gone. If I ever went again I'd wear flats.. and bring a thick coat because hell would surely have frozen over. ;)

OP- Whatever happens, you should either bring a disposable camera on a night out or make sure the memory card you have in your digital camera has no old photos on it. Losing a camera with sentimental pictures on it is not a nice way to learn that lesson but I do hope you get your camera back. Best of luck. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

lonad wrote: »
    Jumping to alot of conclusions there Soupy , maybe an apology to the girl might be in order

2 conclusions. I await your apology.

Advertisement