Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire

Options
  • 17-04-2010 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello, me again with my rubbish! :D

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good, cheap skip hire company in Cork.

Thanks

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I've used Healy Blue Bins to supply me with their baby blue bags. This was €79 the last time I got it (with a voucher). Normal price is 99 (incl bag).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Flog

parsi wrote: »
    I've used Healy Blue Bins to supply me with their baby blue bags. This was €79 the last time I got it (with a voucher). Normal price is 99 (incl bag).

Thanks again Parsi, you're the rubbish guru! :D

Anyone know if I need a permit for a skip that will be on the side of the road for just one day! Unfortunately there is no vehicle access to the property, we will be able to load up the skip in a couple of hours max... how strict are the county council with this kind of thing? would I be ok just chancing it without getting the permit?

Advertisement