Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opening Date For Our New Club 7th May 2010

• 17-04-2010 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

New Poker Venue Opening 7th of May 2010
    Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce the launch of our new poker venue in Mulhuddart Village Blanchardstown.

The club will have a max capacity of 170 players. We will be offering a wide range of tournaments and cash games seven nights a week.

The official opening date will be Friday 7th May.(soft opening)

With the Grand Opening on the Friday 14th of May with added bonus.

I am putting the finishing touches to the schedule for the opening weekend and will post A.S.A.P.

I hope to see you all soon,

steven .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SligeachBoi

GL sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

The very best of luck with the new club Steven
    Regards Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭parkside poker

GL sir

hi SligeachBoi

thank you

The very best of luck with the new club Steven
    Regards Paddy

Hi Paddy

Thank you hope to see you there at some stage

Regards

steven

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭bluffcardclub

Wish you the very best of luck with the club Steven & team -

Team Bluff Card Club

koolkid wrote: »
    The best of luck with it.

Hi koolkid

Thank you , hope to see you soon in the new club

regards

steven

Wish you the very best of luck with the club Steven & team -

Team Bluff Card Club

Hi larry and all at Bluff Card Club ,

Thank you , i see you soon out there for another good night

regards

steven

• Registered Users Posts: 7 _UTG_

Best of luck in a saturated market!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

i wish you the very best with your new club, these are tough times to be investing and from what I hear, you have done a super job on the club

I will do my best to make your opening night and try to bring a few bods over too

with max capacity for 170 players, you will be in a great position to hold some big events, unlike many clubs around at the moment, sounds like a great opportunity for you

As a player yourself, you will already be aware of what players will be looking for, value, craic and friendly environment in a well run club

I wish you the best of luck with it

Derek

• Advertisement

i wish you the very best with your new club, these are tough times to be investing and from what I hear, you have done a super job on the club

I will do my best to make your opening night and try to bring a few bods over too

with max capacity for 170 players, you will be in a great position to hold some big events, unlike many clubs around at the moment, sounds like a great opportunity for you

As a player yourself, you will already be aware of what players will be looking for, value, craic and friendly environment in a well run club

I wish you the best of luck with it

Derek
    Hi Derek

thank you for your thoughts and wisdom coming from a good poker player like you , i take it all on board , but it comes at a price there is now a bounty on your head for the grand opening on the 14 of May LOL ( soft opening 7 of May)
    hope to see you there

Steven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JamesMortin

Hi Congratulations on the new club, I am a dealer was just wondering are you looking for experienced dealers? If so or if you or anyone else know anywhere looking for experienced dealers you can email me: jamesmortin1144@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

Advertisement