Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Portable Media Devices

• 17-04-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

I am going to be travelling for approx 6 weeks towards the end of this year in South America. I am looking to buy a portable media device that I can load movies & music onto to watch while travelling. Would need to have relatively large memory (say 50GB min) & decent battery life. I was in Dublin City today & was looking at an Archos product but Ive not found many favourable reviews of that brand. If anyone has any advice on what would be a good buy Id appreciate it.

Many Thanks

Killian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

iPod Touch 64gb

There are also many phones these days that have impressive media capabilities. The AMOLED screens on the latest Samsung phones like the Jet, are stunning. The latest phones can take 32gb memory cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

How about a UMPC like the Viliv S5?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭killiank

THanks for the input. I think something like the I Touch might do the jub & in fact I can get a HTC HD2 that might do the trick for me.

Advertisement