Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Are You Playing? - April/May Edition

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

DS: I've been playing Pokemon Heart Gold recently (and cheating with it...well having fun catching com. trainer's pokemon :p)

PC: Deadtime Stories, Never played a HOG before.. enjoying it... don't know how new/old it is though ><

And I'm playing Final Fantasy 8 again. It's old, I know, but I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands.

I've played for about 2 hours now.
    Like the game but imo they let you do too little yourself ... you don't even have to jump in order to start wall runs anymore - just run towards the wall and hold the trigger :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Playing through Heavy Rain at the moment. Finished it
    poorly as no one got to Shaun in time
    and playing it again to get the alternate endings.

This friday I will be getting stuck into Red Dead Redemption though.

Have just cleared my 'backlog'. Now have room for Alan Wake

Looking forward to getting stuck into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

Yeah, those two are still on my list as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Currently playing Yakuza 3 and God of War collection.

Im getting Red Dead Redemption next week though so these two might take a backseat then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

360 - Bioshock 2 and Metro 2033
    Played each one for about an hour and arrived at the conclusion that I just don't seem to like FPS games any more... (or maybe it's just using a controller for them that put me off...)
    Stuck them in the post and I'm waiting for my next 2 rentals

PS3 - God of War (remastered)

DS - Pokemon Soulsilver

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

posted this a wrong thread lol

finished bayonetta in 2 days:D ABSOLUTE.BRILLIANT.GAME. been wanting to play this since about half years ago and so glad it didnt disappoint me!! gonna replay the game once i have my fingers recovered,yes,my hands hurt now when i pick up the controller lol blame those awesomely stunning combo effects!!10 hours gameplay time was purely some experience.highly recommend to any action games lover!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At the moment

PS3:red dead redemption
    Pc:the settlers 7,just cause 2

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Currently playing Killing Floor (only in a friends game though, I can't imagine it being fun coordinating with random players :P) and Team Fortress 2 - a large portion of my TF2 playtime at the moment is practicing sticky jumping :D

I also had the luxury of locking a teammate in a corridor, with ~30 zombies after him and his flamethrower in KF - I was only informed after the door was locked, that there was a Fleshpound outside... :D Took it down (along with the other 30 zombies) alone ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I'm playing Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie at the moment. Ludicrously unwieldy title, but awesome game! It somehow feels like an exciting blend of F-Zero GX and Mario Kart.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

PC: Fallout 3 - recently purchased. When it came out I had to get it on the PS3, because my PC back then could barely run solitaire. It randomly freezes though :(

PS3: Red Dead Redemption - Enjoyable, but it hasn't taken over my life like I was led to believe it would.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Playing Tropico 3, Split/Second and Bad Company 2 now, with a bit of CSS thrown in

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,609 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm playing the following,
    Mass Effect 2
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Split Second: Velocity
    Lost Planet 2
    Metro 2033

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭martydunf

PC: Fallout 3 - recently purchased. When it came out I had to get it on the PS3, because my PC back then could barely run solitaire. It randomly freezes though :(

Just after gettin it there the other day on 360. Cant help but notice how similar it is to Oblivion (in terms of interface and gameplay) and I wasnt really mad about that game TBH. (I realise the 2 were developed by the same people BTW)

After reading reviews etc thought Fallout would have been better.

Advertisement