Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen fitter in Sligo

• 17-04-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I have my new kitchen installed and practically finished. However I need someone to do the secret joints in a worktop to finish the job. Does anyone know / recommend anyone in Sligo who can do this?

I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me.

PS, Mods, I have also posted this in the Sligo forum, but here to in case someone here can help. I hope this is ok, as I am stuck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Can your kitchen fitter not do this for you? They should be able to do it no problem for you if they are a good fitter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Can your kitchen fitter not do this for you? They should be able to do it no problem for you if they are a good fitter!

Kitchen fitter is yours truly, so no dice I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bc5X3v_4HY

Would you not have a go yourself ?
    If you were able to fit the kitchen I would imagine you could do it. You can buy a jig and rent a router. See the youtube video above. There are other videos there as well if you search.
    Just take your time. Measure twice and cut once.

I did mine some time ago and it was my first time to use a router. Just be careful and follow all the safety instructions.

Advertisement