Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you have taken this weeks results before Sat ?

Options
  • 17-04-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Horrible start to the week going out of the FA cup to portsmouth but if you had been given the choice at the start of the week to trade the final place for beating Arsenal and Chelsea would you have taken it ?

I definitely would have myself.

COYS !

Would you have taken this weeks results before Sunday ? 17 votes

Happily swap the FA cup final for 6 points
    0% 0 votes
    Would prefer to have the FA Cup final and no / less points.
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

i would too i have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Added a poll - I know the semi was on Sunday - Sat in the thread title was an error on my part :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I wouldnt say i'd happily trade the fa cup place, but i would begrudgingly trade it. The league should always be more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

most definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Oh yes for sure !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

no but then again it wasn't up to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I surprised myself by how quickly I forgot about the result on Sunday, especially after Wednesday night. My one concern with last Sunday was the drain on the lads and them not being able to perform as well as they could during the week. How wrong I was.

All that I can say is Thank you Spurs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

As disappointing as losing the Semi was, I'd have to go for the 6 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

In a heart beat.

Let's not forget we wouldn't exactly have a push over of a team in the final,

I think mullo said it and I agree I would rather loose to Portsmouth last week then loose to Chelsea in the final.

The six points have just shown the stones we can have!

COYS

Advertisement