Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find Rockstar Energy drinks here?

Options
  • 17-04-2010 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

I didn't think they sold them in Ireland until I saw a guy on campus drinking one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Tesco do them here in the North. Maybe they do down south as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Dragons Revenge

lizt wrote: »
    Tesco do them here in the North. Maybe they do down south as well?

I'm in Santry, and I haven't seen anything other than Monster. Where is Tesco North? How much are they?

I'm in Santry, and I haven't seen anything other than Monster. Where is Tesco North? How much are they?

Tesco in Belfast :( I think they're about a pound here. I'm sure some shops in the city stock them though... Maybe it would be worth emailing Monster if you can get an email address for them and asking them where they are stocked in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

the centra on o connell bridge definately used to stock them anyways, i remember big displays in the window.

http://europe.monsterenergy.com/aboutus/mailform_ie.php

I'm sure if you fill this out asking for a list of stockists in Dublin they'd be able to tell you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

I know where i work we have them, not in dublin though. We get them in through musgraves. So any shop supplied by musgraves could well have them! Supervalue/centra and a good few others i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I think Richmond Marketing - the crowd who import Red Bull into ireland - are the main distributors for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I think Richmond Marketing - the crowd who import Red Bull into ireland - are the main distributors for it.

No, Tenant and Ruttle are the distributors. You could look them up in the book and give them a ring. They may be able to tell you who stocks them in your area.

(I stock them, but dont shout who I am on boards.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Costcutter in Blanchardstown always seem to have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Any Topaz petrol station i've ever been in also has had it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Dragons Revenge

eireal wrote: »
    Any Topaz petrol station i've ever been in also has had it

Yep, found it at the Topaz station next to Omni Park. I felt like a little kid on Christmas lol. Sad? You betcha. Thanks for all your help. Cheerz! :D

Advertisement