Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some wierd emotions today!

Options
  • 17-04-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Unbelievable stuff from the boys......Who would have believed the masterclass off football played at the lane in the last 4days.... Classic absorb the pressure then push and run football.... Glorious

Started off this morning supporting Man Utd until the 93rd mintue and scholes bagged one!

Then observed Modric, Bale, Hudd, Bentley and even Kaboul play some of the best solid attacking football I've ever seen us play coasting our way to victory against the russians!

Now, with a sense of nausea, I vision myself sitting in front of the box screaming the gooners to victory over Citeh next Saturday. Can't believe I said that.

Gary Neville must be shakin in his boots! YIDDOOOSSSSS!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Spurs have a good team and manager. Rednapp has done well with the signings he has made. The only mistake he has done is giving Keane to celtic. Should have kept him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

cullen5998 wrote: »
    The only mistake he has done is giving Keane to celtic. Should have kept him.

Bollox he should.

Gudjonsen has been a more than adequate 4th choice, Keane would have slowed us down vs Arsenal and Chelsea when we needed pace the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

The only reason Keane is at Celtic is to bang in goals and increase his price tag. Harry didn't want him playing and if he was warming the bench he would have had a negative influence on the team...... Time to cash in!

Eidur linked up the play well when came on and with a bit more match sharpness could has a good role to play for us, he is a CL winner for f*cks sake!

The future is white! The thoughts of CL football gives me goosebumps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Bollox he should.

Gudjonsen has been a more than adequate 4th choice, Keane would have slowed us down vs Arsenal and Chelsea when we needed pace the most.

no way should he have kept keane, it was another master stroke by harry. he said the other day that gudjohnson plays with wing mirrors . it was a very good comment as its so true, gudjohnson sees everything around him and he held up the ball really well towards the end against chelsea and arsenal. him and crouch are our super subs to finish off the game when we are winning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭slegs

Totally agree. Keane is a luxury we cant afford. Spurs are a far better attacking unit without him. Modric is our playmaker and we have plenty of quality strikers. We dont need Keane.

• Advertisement
Advertisement