Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Sunday morning Puncture Repair ? ? ?

• 17-04-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭

Hoping someone can help me - looking for a place that will do puncture repairs in the morning, heading up to Galway in the afternoon for the ML match and need a puncture repaired.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Theres a place down the road from Frank hogans that repaired a tyre for me on a Sunday before. Its on the left as you head from Frank hogans into the city. Only a few hundred meters past it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

hi_im_fil wrote: »
    Theres a place down the road from Frank hogans that repaired a tyre for me on a Sunday before. Its on the left as you head from Frank hogans into the city. Only a few hundred meters past it.

Thanks - is that the place near the AI bar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Im not sure where AI bar is...

The tyre place is located beside a small petrol station I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

hi_im_fil - thanks for your help.:D

MTS is the name of the place, located on the Dublin Rd between the double set of traffic lights (Park Rd and Pennywell Rd), in the Amber service station.

It opens from 12:00 to 14:00 on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reddaro

Anyone know were to get a puncture repair on a Sunday,let's know ASAP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The answer was right above your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reddaro

The answer was right above your question.

I am in Dublin not Limerick so can't understand why I am down as being in Limerick :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭tempnam

You're in the Limerick forum...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mistakenly resurrected thread that was already answered so locking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement