Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology Project Questions?

Options
  • 17-04-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

1. Is it ok to fold the A3/A2 Orthographic Projection to fit it in the folder or are you supposed to take a picture of it and put it on an A4?

2. When it says Orthographic Projection and Exploded View after it, are you supposed to do one of them or both? (I am not using solidworks, I am drawing them if that makes any difference)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

stainluss wrote: »
    1. Is it ok to fold the A3/A2 Orthographic Projection to fit it in the folder or are you supposed to take a picture of it and put it on an A4?

Probably because it says nothing regarding that in the Thematic Brief
    stainluss wrote: »
    2. When it says Orthographic Projection and Exploded View after it, are you supposed to do one of them or both? (I am not using solidworks, I am drawing them if that makes any difference)

Doing both wont lose you marks but doing one could. I would think doing both will also add more to your portfolio / brief.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

unknown13 wrote: »
    Doing both wont lose you marks but doing one could. I would think doing both will also add more to your portfolio / brief.

Its just soooo hard to draw exploded, though:(

Advertisement