Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punchestown Festival 2010

Options
  • 17-04-2010 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading to Punchestown next week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I'm going today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Me too... Might see you there!

were you in the hai tent?

I didn't make it over the the HAI tent in the end - got distracted by the racing!!! :D

Heading there again today (I seem to be a glutton for punishment!)

Did you have a good day yesterday? Hope you didn't lose too much money! :D

Well I didnt really lose any money as had one good winner :D

Great day yesterday, I would happily spend the week there :)

• Advertisement

The good weather helps! :)

I'm the same as you, I didn't lose any money which is as good as winning!

It's only been 2 days and I'm absolutely wrecked - I'll never make it through the next three days!!! :D

How were things down in the HAI tent? Was it as big as last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I was in the HAI tent on Tuesday. It was good craic, they had one of the mechanical horses and lads and ladies were having a shot at it.

finbarrk wrote: »
    I was in the HAI tent on Tuesday. It was good craic, they had one of the mechanical horses and lads and ladies were having a shot at it.

Did anyone end up with their knuckles rubbed raw? That happened a group of us when we had to use them over in RACE to get our licences - we all went home with sore knuckles :(

Must have been good fun, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

No Convert, it wasn't the galloping type that RACE have, it was more the bucking bronco type that was twisted around by a man on a joystick. It was difficult to stay on because it was made of slippery hard plastic.
    That Gavin Duffy of Dragons Den was the mc, he was ok but I got a bit pissed off as he didn't stop to let us hear the commentary on the bumper. He mustn't have realised that it was on, he was so carried away with the women with the short skirts getting on the horse!

Advertisement