Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOR scope

Options
  • 17-04-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

anybody own or ever use an IOR scope if so what model and how did you find it?

tommy:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭meathshooter1

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    anybody own or ever use an IOR scope if so what model and how did you find it?

tommy:confused:
    as far as I know they use the same glass as zeiss have never used one, but are meant to be quailty bit of kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

I have a 2.5-10x42 in my sako 75 and love it., cost about €740 of something near to that, can't remember exactly
    Apsolutly excellent scopes for the money.
    John Greene in Kilmacow is the Irish agent for them.
    I know "Doyle61" on here has one of the larger tactical vertions, do a quick search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

I have a fixed 10 power-56mm objective lens, this one to be exact;

http://www.nightvisionsales.com/product_info.php/products_id/2215

I reckon its great value for money, the glass is superb, and thats comparing it to my swarovski and nightforce scopes..I reckon they are well worth their money:)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭doyle61

i have the 6-24 x50 with the 35mm tube and the tactical turrets. love it. pure quality bit of kit. i wrote out a bit of a review and posted it on <mod snip> if you want to have a read. bought it off john greene for around €1200. my one mightnt be the most beautiful scope in the world but youll pay a lot of money to better it;)

Advertisement