Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blaz blue calamity trigger

Options
  • 17-04-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭

hi got this game and so unsure about it! what do you guys think of it? is it worth tryin to get into it or will i trade it? any tips on characters etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

These is a few lads on here Vyze Xinkai are a couple, who play it alot

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055873335 check this out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

What to i think of it? I think it's the best fighting game ever, tyvm :D

Add your GT/PSN ID to the thread up top, 1st sticky!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

hi got this game and so unsure about it! what do you guys think of it? is it worth tryin to get into it or will i trade it? any tips on characters etc?
    It's a really fun game, and worth sticking with if you want a fast-paced fighter with a lot of freedom in movement. There's a bunch of info in the thread Sagat06 linked to, so check it out and see which characters take your fancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

gonna stick with this now as im hearing great things and ign gave a review of 94% which is a great review have the game on my 360 HUGEBASHER add me away guys! only have my ps3 for exclusives anything else my 360 rocks lol

Advertisement