Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend can't get job

Options
  • 18-04-2010 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi apologies to Moderator if this is in the wrong location.

My Girlfriend cant get a job, now not for the lack of trying, scenario:

She is from South America
    She is here almost two years
    She is trying very very hard to get a job
    Her English is 80%, i.e. reasonable
    She is fairly limited in what she can apply for e.g. cleaning, childminder etc etc
    LIVING IN RATHMINES AREA ;-)

Can anyone recommend or suggest other suitable job types for a girl in her situation?????:confused:

Currently she is getting more and more depressed about it, and it is bringing me down sometimes too, but on the flip-side i'm so busy and successful at work i just know that is pi$$ing here off too.

She is not freeloading, i don't want to sound like a stinge when i say this but she is the least expensive girlfriend i've ever had.

Please help ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

spotted a few signs advertising jobs around ranelagh/rathmines ...cant remember what the shops were but could be worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 leroy_brown

Thanks PC Photo...and how rightly you guessed she is in the Rathmines/Ranelagh area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

not a guess....I'm in that area ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 leroy_brown

;)

Advertisement