Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really bad manoure stench around Tramore?!

Options
  • 18-04-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭

When you live out in the country, yeah you're gona smell it the odd time, no big deal.

But recently it's after smellin REALLY bad, like it's bad enough that i actually have gag reflexes when i step outside or even open my window!! lol

Who else lives out around Tramore and can smell it aswell?! It's rank!!

There's a bug goin' around aswell i don't know if the manoure is the reason lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

No, not recently. There is sometimes a piggy smell and occasionally a silage smell, but neither are frequent, and I don't get anything at the moment. I'm at the top of the town in line with the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Its the same all over you need the rain to get rid. The feild next to my house has had slurry on it for the last few weeks and stinking since. Good rain shower will sort it out. Until then no washing on the line !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

bennyc wrote: »
    Its the same all over you need the rain to get rid. The feild next to my house has had slurry on it for the last few weeks and stinking since. Good rain shower will sort it out. Until then no washing on the line !!

ahhhhh no there's washing out on my line, fùck haha

i'm in Clarinwood there's a field right next to me.....ugh its rank lol

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yes, after saying I had not noticed it, I got the smell this morning, not as bad as next to the field, but it was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Fluffybums

Strong smell of manure/slurry must be due a heavy rainfall within 24 hours/

• Advertisement
Advertisement