Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral Help!!!!! :(

Options
  • 18-04-2010 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi! day before my oral i've lost my copy....:(

Done work on it...the 1st part and learned off each picture sequence

now our teacher gave us the questions that are asked in the picture sequence section of the exam and a perfect response for our roleplay...

does anyone please please have these??

lads seriously like having a slight panic attack over this and would love if there's some saint out there who can help me???

please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Picture Sequence? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

here's the material used for the orals http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=sc&sc=ox

Don't know if that's of any use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

MAYBE, just MAYBE, you could tell us the language?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

SantryRed wrote: »
    MAYBE, just MAYBE, you could tell us the language?

No need for the attitude, it's obvious from the OP's post that they're very worried-it's easy to leave some of those details out when you're anxious like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭CantStandMeNow

It's german.. at least I think so.. only subject I can think of with a picture sequence and role-play!

Here skoool.ie have a big page about the oral including answers for rollenspiel and the bilders.. not top class but handy enough!!

http://www.skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=2137

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

It's german.. at least I think so.. only subject I can think of with a picture sequence and role-play!

yep. according to the OP's second last post he is doing irish, french and german

Advertisement