Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manchester United Game

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

Has anyone in history ever giving away a penalty in 3 successive games they've played I wonder?

He has to iron out that rashness.

Again we were happy to sit back on Saturday for ages, well until they scored anyway. If we had went for jugular we wouldn't have lost by any more than 2 goals anyway. Really don't understand the mentality sometimes.:mad:

Also bringing on Crouch cost us any chance of clawing it back. We were starting to get on top and look dangerous keeping the ball, then boom we start hoofing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

The team will never win if the manager doesn’t himself believe they will win. Harry changed a team that not only beat Arsenal and Chelsea, but played well in both games. He removed a huge attacking element of our game by putting Bale at left back, and considering how conscious Utd fans (and I’m sure the Utd team) were of Bale, they must have been quietly pleased. In the last two weeks, two teams challenging for 4th changed tactics that had seen them win well in some very important games while playing Utd, and both times they lost. Harry did Fergie a favour on Saturday – let’s hope it doesn’t come back and bite us

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

The only difference between the teams is a pacy right back who can defend so that's Hutton out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

golfball37 wrote: »
    Has anyone in history ever giving away a penalty in 3 successive games they've played I wonder?

t.

dean austin?

defo remember him doing 2 in a row any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

keane=cock wrote: »
    dean austin?

defo remember him doing 2 in a row any way.

With him and Edinburgh it was definitely possible anyway. 2 right hotheads.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement