Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Home Cleaning Service

Options
  • 18-04-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hello All

May have posted this in the wrong section so feel free to move it.

Anyway,looking for a once off house cleaning service. I live on my own and while the house doesnt quite need Kim and Aggies services yet it does need a good thorough clean. I know I could do it on my day off but you know how it is,I keep putting it on the long finger. Any recommendations?

Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Just piggy-backing here, anyone know what the general hourly rate for a house cleaner is? I'm just looking for 2 hours once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I know one who I use regularly. I cannot recommend enough, found through a friend and to date have not one complaint.

I give her 25 for around 2 or so hours a week. I have never had to get an 'initial clean' style job though Sean so can't say what she'd look for on a once off job like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Hello All

May have posted this in the wrong section so feel free to move it.

Anyway,looking for a once off house cleaning service. I live on my own and while the house doesnt quite need Kim and Aggies services yet it does need a good thorough clean. I know I could do it on my day off but you know how it is,I keep putting it on the long finger. Any recommendations?

Sean
    pm me ,my self and friend will leave it sparkling,great rates

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Just piggy-backing here, anyone know what the general hourly rate for a house cleaner is? I'm just looking for 2 hours once a week.
    special rate for boardises ,10 euro per hour guaranteed spotless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 susaanobrien

Domestic and Commercial Cleaning is a big issue. Chemdry Express has been providing cleaning services for last 30 years in Dublin, Ireland. Do you want a perfect solution for carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning?

• Advertisement
Advertisement