Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie Jolina wont leave!

Options
  • 18-04-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

ok i'm playing sims 3 and in Sunset Valley, two of my sims got married and had a wedding party. At the end of the party they tried to let off a firework but it went on fire instead. Since the end of that party Jamie Jolina has just stood in my garden and wont leave. ITs really annoying, does anyone know how to make her go? i've asked her to leave and built a small room around her and set it on fire so now she's just singed. I dont want to have to delete my game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's not the best solution, but from the main map where you select your sims to start a game, can you go find which house is the Jolina's and delete it? It's get rid of the family, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

that should be in edit town yeah?

Thanks a million humanji, it worked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Grand stuff. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

you should have killed her!!! :(

• Advertisement

.SONIC. wrote: »
    you should have killed her!!! :(

I tried. i built a house around her and made it set on fire and she still stood there, slighty stinged and smelly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

I tried. i built a house around her and made it set on fire and she still stood there, slighty stinged and smelly.

death to bitches!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

She sounds like the clown from the first game...Did the same thing..he only danced...he only danced :(

i feel your pain Seloth

Advertisement