Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine the carnage

Options
  • 18-04-2010 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

http://www.ucd.ie/access/newera_newsletters_summer07.htm

The above states travelers are aloud to attend UCD.

Imagine if the traveling community had been let into UCD, there would have been fights every night in the student bar, imagine what the graduation would be like :eek: ( My big gypsies wedding)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MaighEoAbu

Wow, you really have the most prejudiced views I've ever seen. Seriously lad, get out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

One thread is closed and another ridiculous one is begun. Take a bow OP.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Sure why wouldn't a traveler be allowed in?!

Hopefully their canty brogue will take over and replace that 'focks sake loike' crap you hear everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Why wouldn't they be let in, if they have the points and requirements, they must obviously have worked to get them so deserve to go university as much as the next person. They probably deserve it more than people with opinions like that. University is about receiving an education and expanding your mind, which has obviously failed on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Prejudiced views like that are what keep minorities down. If they get the points, they deserve to be there. If more travellers did the LC and went to Uni, it would be better for the country. Education changes viewpoints (not yours though it seems) and can build a better future.

Should I not have gone to college because I grew up on a council estate? Maybe like kateos says, you should try and use college to expand your horizons, given that you too are "aloud" to go to college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Next they'll be letting in the blacks and the Irish!

Oh wait, no. That sentiments stupid. Like yours. Thread locked, OP infracted for trolling. If you weren't trolling, I genuinely fear for humanity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement