Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to wear with grey skinnys?

Options
  • 18-04-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

W
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭kaykay27

Hi All

Bought a pair of grey skinnys recently and im at a total loss as to what to wear with them-have been wear a pinky corally coloured top with em but im not too sure about it...can any one out there give me some top ideas to wear with the below....thanks!!

LKISWB0000012.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Grey goes with practically anything :confused:

I have grey skinnies, I wear them with t shirts, vest tops, babydoll tops, long shirts, cardigans, jumpers, anything.

As for colours I wear black, white, purple, different greys, pink, red, all sorts. Even wear something really plain and accessorise with jewellery.

Sorry if this isn't helpful but they honestly go with so much stuff I can't narrow it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

I think all the pastel colours that are everywhere at the minute go really well with grey or just stick to white, always looks good! Think grey skinnies are really versatile actually.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Merged. No need to start multiple threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

every colour goes with grey! Those skinnies could be worn with soft pastels and brogues, or a harder look with biker boots and a t shirt/ leather jacket.

The nautical thing with blazers and stripes could look great too, with a nice pair of wedges

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JTC83

Can I ask where you bought them? Would love a nice pair of grey skinnies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

I think you can mix most colors and styles with grey skinny jeans, soft pastel colored cami's for a pretty look, leather jackets for a tough biker chick look, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

JTC83 wrote: »
    Can I ask where you bought them? Would love a nice pair of grey skinnies :)

Got a grand pair in Penneys a few weeks ago...

Advertisement