Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals, Wednesday 21st April

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah Orim is right, apologies. Still happy to head in early and play you if you're up for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Sure thing, can probably get in for 2.30. Upstairs in the XGC is it? Never been in the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

jonnybadd wrote: »
    Sure thing, can probably get in for 2.30. Upstairs in the XGC is it? Never been in the place.

Yeah it's upstairs. The stairs are at the back of the place on the right and side. There's no need to talk to the guys on the desk, just head straight up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll be there for about two. I'll bring stick and PS3 copy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Might pop in later in the afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Turns out I won't be able to go this evening. I'll have to introduce myself some other time! Damn, really wanted to play Super.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Ill be in at two or a lil after i have the lil somethin somethin ith me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Ill be in at two or a lil after i have the lil somethin somethin ith me too :D

Keep that in your pants young lad!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

yep casuals rule

Advertisement