Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seed Swap Groups in Dublin

Options
  • 18-04-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone of you would know of any seed swap groups in Dublin. I have quite a few seeds of flowering plants in excess and would be interested in swapping them for other varieties, if anyone is interested. :)

Cheers
    Geetha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

geetha wrote: »
    Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone of you would know of any seed swap groups in Dublin. I have quite a few seeds of flowering plants in excess and would be interested in swapping them for other varieties, if anyone is interested. :)

Cheers
    Geetha

Why not start one; and not just for Dublin?

I have nothing this year as I lost almost all my seeds and plants to floods last year and cannot afford to restock. but saved a few heritage peas etc, if we get a decent summer.

Would love Sweet Rocket; miss it so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 geetha

Thanks for ur reply. Did think of it, but was not sure if there was already one that existed. Anyways, have started the following thread as a start to seed swapping.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65463536&posted=1#post65463536

Advertisement