Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Éire Óg u21 hurling champions

• 18-04-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Fair play to Eire Og on their 0-15 - 1-11 victory over hot favourites Sixmilebridge in the u21 hurling championship. It's a great achievement for the townies considering early on in the 1st half they were down 1-05 to no score. Well done lads,enjoy ye're nite!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

Cant believe they pulled it off...brilliant
    Gutted I'm away at the moment and missed it.
    Clare could do with more hurlers coming out of town.
    Well Done lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I'm living in the Bridge and I couldn't believe how most of the locals were talking about this game all week, they basically thought it was just a case of showing up and getting the win. Fair play to Eire Og, I love a good underdog story.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Wolfe Tones won the U21 B final yesterday. A great weekend for townies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Wolfe Tones won the U21 B final yesterday. A great weekend for townies :D
    Shannon-The only town in reland with no street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Shannon-The only town in reland with no street.

It's quite the geographical odditie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement